1) These terms and conditions applies to the supply of goods or services by the CAFÉ PAGE to a customer.
2) No alterations or cancellation of any terms will be accepted, unless agreed to in writing by the CAFÉ PAGE
3) All orders require 20% deposit to process the order and hold stocks, balance must be paid in full with funds being cleared prior to delivery of goods.
4) Deposits are non refundable if the order is cancelled by the customer.
All orders must be paid in full within 30 days of the deposit being received, otherwise the order will be cancelled unless agreed in writing between the CAFÉ PAGE and purchaser, resulting in loss of deposit
1) the CAFE PAGE uses third party couriers, delivery times and days quoted could be changed as per courier company, standard delivery times are Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm, we will not be held responsible for delays in delivery of equipment were the delay has been caused by a third party, bad weather, or causes beyond our control or losses incurred to the customer as a result of non delivery.
2) Quotes for delivery are for ground floor, kerb side, loading docks only. the CAFE PAGE is not responsible for positioning, installation, connection, unpacking or removing crates or packing material. This service can be provided for an extra charge asking prior to the delivery.
3) Prices DO NOT include delivery charges or insurance.
4) the CAFÉ PAGE is not the responsible of any installation of products.
1) Responsibility for the goods insurance in respect of theft and damage passes to the customer when the goods are dispatched from the suppliers. The customer assumes all risk and liability for loss, damage, injury
to persons and property of the goods or their use and possession.
2) It is the responsibility of the customer to ask for insurance, if required.
1) Claims for damaged goods must be made within 48 hours of receiving the delivery of goods ordered, proof of damage must be provided with photos and description of damage. It is up to the individual manufacturers or their agents in Australia to either repair or replace the goods.
2) It is not the CAFÉ PAGE's responsibility to make such decision for all Brands except Lassele, ICETRO and Cellplus which the CAFE PAGE only sells and imports.
1) the CAFÉ PAGE will not accept goods returned due to change of mind, found another unit elsewhere, won't fit, not delivered on time unless agreed in writing by the CAFÉ PAGE.
2) Any goods found to be damaged and approved for return by the
manufacturer or their agents will be at the cost of the customer.
1) It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the goods ordered, are suitable for the use intended. The customer has not relied on advice or information supplied by the CAFÉ PAGE or its staff in relation to application or use of the goods.
2) Once ordered and a deposit paid, the customer has 30 days to pay the balance and take delivery for the goods , otherwise the order will be cancelled, resulting in loss of deposit (unless prior arrangement has been made to hold the goods longer).
1) Prices on the web site are excluding GST. GST(10%) is payable on All goods and services quoted on this web site except powders.
2) Prices on the web site are subject to change by the manufacturer. The CAFÉ PAGE are not responsible for price changes not advertised, we will do our best to keep prices update on our site.
3) All images and photos on our web site are for display purposes only, some models and items may vary.
4) A proforma invoice will be sent to the customer displaying all charges, prior to payment being required.